Available in a new 2-pass design for greater efficiency and ease of installation.
- Heat sink design has internal and external cooling fins to transfer heat and minimize the need for direct airflow.
- Compact design, 3" diameter, mounts in tight places between grilles and radiators, works exceptionally on outside of frame rails, so air can pass over the entire length, away from the exhaust.
- Cools better than conventional coolers when you need it most, under 40mph
- Sturdy welded aluminum construction with stands the toughest operating conditions such as flying road debris.
- Contains pressures up to 3000 PSI
- High fluid capacity adds 1/2 quart per foot of cooler length.
- Also available as pictured with 3/8" or 1/2" npt female on the other end for a Temperature gauge.
Sizes available up to 42". All sizes available with 1/4" NPT, 3/8" NPT threaded end plates at no extra charge. Mounting plates are welded for extra strength. DISCONTINUED